USRTA, as a non-profit organization, offers a unique set of programs designed to benefit the local community.
- Classes are designed to cover the basic techniques for forehands, backhands, and serves. Participants also learn the rules of Rotengo as well as scoring.
Private & Semi Lessons
- Private lessons are available by appointment 7 days a week for all ages and skill levels. These lessons are for people who want to fine tune their strokes, footwork, structuring points, and optimize the mental focus aspects of the game.
- Subject to availability, lessons can be scheduled during the day or evening. No matter what your goals are, we will design a program designed especially for you.
- Feel more comfortable in a group, or have that are just as enthusiastic about learning a new as you are? Then group lessons are the perfect fit.
- Pre-arranged group lessons are available every day of the week for all ages and skill levels. Groups must consist of 6 or more players.
Family Time Sessions
- Spend quality time with your children while playing a fun new game and learning all at the same time. This is a great way for the whole family to enjoy this great sport of Rotengo.
To Request a Program
Email us at email@example.com